The assembled curtain panels in the past have represented some of Mastro Raphael’s most successful collections and have been part of those iconic themes that have contributed to create the image and prestige of our brand. New designs, new fabrics and new colors ensure stylistic continuity to this traditional theme, with a keen eye for contemporaneity.
There are three types of constructions:
- Irregular squares
- Irregular horizontal stripes
- Irregular vertical stripes
The fabric combinations available for each type of construction are as follows:
- Thisbe multicolored fabrics
- Elizabeth light multi-colored light “garza” fabrics
- Multicolored Opus fabrics
- One-color Opus fabrics
- Multicolored Elizabeth fascia fabrics.